How to Add Emails to Your Canon ImageRUNNER Advance DX Address Book
Typing in an email address every time you want to send a scanned document off to someone can get pretty tiring, thankfully there’s a way to add these emails to the address book on your copier.
Hi, I’m Kaitlin McDonnell with Cobb Technologies, and in this video, I’m going to show you how to add an email address to your Canon ImageRunner c3730’s address book.
- Start off on the Canon home screen and click on the “Scan and Send” button
- Then hit “New Destination.”
- Since we’re adding an email address, you’re going to go ahead and click on the “E-mail” button.
- Here’s where you input your address, and once you’re done with that, hit “OK.”
- On this next page, hit “Register to Address Book,”
- CLick “OK”
- Then give this contact a name by clicking on the field beside the “Name” box.
- Here you’ll add your contact’s name and click “OK” when you’re done.
- Now that your contact has a name, add them to your address list of choice using the dropdown, and click “OK” again to confirm.
- A window will pop up letting you know that the address was successfully registered, so go ahead and click “OK” again.
And now you’re ready to send a document off to your new contact! For more copier tips and tricks, as well as the latest in business technology, head over to Cobb Technologies DOT com.
Questions? Reach out below!