How to Personalize Cards Using Your Copier
Whether they’re holiday cards or thank you cards, many organizations mail out cards throughout the year.
Hi, Kaitlin here with Cobb Technologies. Including a hand-written message in your cards always makes them feel more special and heart felt, but sometimes personalizing each and every card can take a long time – time you may not have.
Here’s a quick copier tip that will substantially cut down on that time, let’s take a step-by-step look at it!
- First, Look at the format of your card. Take a piece of white copy paper and write your hand-written message where the blank space on the card would align. You can also include your signature at the bottom.
- Next, take the paper with your message and your card to the device. Place the card in the bypass tray. Copy the message and be sure to indicate to pull from the bypass tray.
- Evaluate how the message formatted on the card. Go back to step 1 and make adjustments as needed. This may take a few tries.
- Once you have found the right formatting, place more cards in the bypass tray. You can do a copy of 20, 50, or 60 cards.
- Finally, all you need to add is your salutation at the top in the same color pen used for the message.
And that’s it! What could have taken days might now only take a minute when you account for finishing touches. For more device tips, tricks, and educational material, check out cobbtechnologies.com!