How to Use the Clean Feeder Feature
Join Brandon Bate as he teaches you how to use the Clean Feeder Feature using the Canon DX ImageRUNNER C3730.
There are simple steps you can take to help ensure your machine is operating at top performance.
Hey there, Brandon Bate with Cobb Technologies here, and in this video, I’m going to show you how to use the Clean Feeder feature on the Canon ImageRUNNER DXC357. Let’s get started!
- First select Settings and Registration on the homepage.
- Choose Adjustment/Maintenance, and then select Maintenance again.
- Then you’ll see Clean Feeder right here - click on it.
- A message will pop up, asking you to load ten blank sheets of paper into the feeder. Go ahead and load up the feeder with those ten blank sheets, and when you’re ready, press Start.
- If you load up the feeder with paper ahead of time, the Start option will not be grayed out and you’ll be able to press it right away.
- And, that’s everything!
You make a large investment in your office equipment, which is why it’s important to keep it in great condition so that it continues to run smoothly.
For more copier tips and tricks, as well info on the latest in business technology, head to Cobb Technologies DOT com.
Questions? Reach out below!