THE TOP 5 SIGNS YOUR IT SECURITY IS NOT BUILT FOR BUSINESS
Coffee with Cobb - The New Digital Legal Firm, is September 30th at 2 PM
The FBI’s Internet Crime Complaint Center reported losses of over four point two billion dollars in 2020, with Virginia squeezing in to the top 10 states ranked by loss of funds. Is your organizations’ IT built for business? Join us on September 30th as we go over the top 5 areas where your IT infrastructure might not be up to snuff.
We’ll go over
- Antivirus and malware protection
- Password control
- Hardware and operating systems
- Backup and recovery.
See you then!
By signing up for Coffee with Cobb, you'll receive:
- A direct, non-sales focused line of communication to our technology experts
- A free PDF filled with educational guides to the topics you care about
- The opportunity to decide what we'll cover in upcoming Coffee with Cobb live-events
Start your learning journey here
We want to make educated buying decisions the norm for every aspect of your office technology acquisitions. Check out the blogs below: